[yocto] in ref manual, images list (and other lists) appear incomplete

Rifenbark, Scott M scott.m.rifenbark at intel.com
Mon Mar 5 11:37:21 PST 2012

I am looking at http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/latest/poky-ref-manual/poky-ref-manual.html#ref-images and agree that we are missing some images.  Each image you noted below (except the core-image-rt and core-image-rt-sdk) is missing.  The latest version of the YP Reference Manual lists these real-time images in the image appendix.

So what I need to know is a couple things:

1. Do we want to include these three images as part of this list (hob-image, self-hosted-image, and the qt4e-demo-image)
2. If so, can someone provide me with short descriptions for each image's purpose?

Thanks for noting these Robert.

Scott