[yocto] How to Create SDK

Zhang, Jessica jessica.zhang at intel.com
Mon Mar 5 07:58:16 PST 2012

Hi Praveen,

If you want to create bsp, I'd think you need to build a image for the target arch.  For Yocto, the build system will use the cross compilation during the build process base on your meta-data and layer configuration.  If later your want to enable development work for your bsp, then you'll need to build a toolchain, as to what toolchain target, are you expecting to use qt? If not, then meta-toolchain should be fine.

Hope this will clear up the steps for you to create your bsp.

Cheers,
Jessica