[yocto] proper recipe for building for beagle xM? meta-ti?

Brian Hutchinson b.hutchman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 12:01:23 PST 2012

On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Gary Thomas <gary at mlbassoc.com> wrote:
> Can you explain what the toolchain problems are and why the versions in
> oe-core don't work for meta-ti?

I'd like to know this myself because I need to build 64bit & 32bit
toolchains (meta-toolchain) and currently I can only get both to build
OK under Poky (yocto trunk) but it is 4.6.x and I need to work with
meta-ti.  I can only build the 64bit toolchain under Angstrom ... for
some reason I can't get the 32bit toolchain built.

Since the Poky build did what I wanted ... I'd like to use it but I
don't know what specifically the 4.6.x toolchain won't work with when
using meta-ti.

Regards,

Brain