[yocto] some observations about yocto wiki page, "from git checkout to meta-intel BSP"

Tom Zanussi tom.zanussi at intel.com
Sun Mar 4 08:40:51 PST 2012

On Sun, 2012-03-04 at 16:14 +0000, Stewart, David C wrote:
> Yeah, the example is pretty old, dating back to the 1.0 (bernard) release.
>
> Tom - it might be time to retire it, you think?

Apparently, they're still useful to people, so I think updating rather
than retiring them makes more sense at this point (or they or something
similar get merged into the Developer's guide?  For now, it's a
relatively small effort to update them, and we can decide whether to
move them later, I'm thinking).

Tom