[yocto] Yocto WebHob design weekly update from London

Jim Kosem jim at halfman.com
Fri Jun 29 08:27:45 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

Here's the latest update from the London team on the WebHob design

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Web_Hob_Design

There's a PDF of all the screens of the latest version (v.1.9) of the
application <https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/images/0/01/Webhob.1.pdf>,
a link to the GitHub <https://github.com/jkosem/Yocto-WebHob-Design> we
have setup for the HTML5 prototype development and a screencast of the
v.1.8<https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/images/c/cb/Yocto_webHob.1.9_screencast.0.2.mov>
showing
our design thinking around WebHob and our vision for how it will work.

You'll also notice all the graphic work we've been doing as well.

As always everything is on GitHub<https://github.com/jkosem/Yocto-WebHob-Design>
 and feedback is very welcome. Thanks.

--
Jim Kosem

Skype: jkosem
Gtalk: jim at halfman.com
Mobile: +44 7757 559081

Note: I read and reply to email only a couple of times a day. If you need
something quicker, please use Skype, GTalk or if its urgent call my mobile.