[yocto] Yocto and Qt embedded

Giovanni Foiani fnognn at unife.it
Wed Jun 27 01:14:00 PDT 2012

Hi,

This is my first post on this mailing list and I'm quite new to Yocto.
I successfully built a distro using the latest release of hob, including Qt
embedded (without X11).
I wrote a Qt application and cross compiled for ARM on my host machine but
when I deploy it on the device (a Freescale iMX53) I get and error because
the application looks for libraries like libQtGui but on the distro all Qt
libraries are named like libQtGuiE (ending with E which I suppose it stands
for Embedded).
Is the problem due to a wrong distro configuration or a compile problem?
(I'm using a default ARM toolchain from Ubuntu repos)

Thanks

Giovanni
--

Dott. Ing. Giovanni Foiani

Cell:        +39-349-3577515
Phone:    +39-0532-97-4106
mail:        giovanni.foiani at unife.it
CenTec - Corso Guercino, 47 - 44042 Cento (FE)