[yocto] LAMP layer

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 11:01:09 PDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 9:49 AM, Paul Eggleton
<paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com> wrote:

> It's something I've been discussing with Joe MacDonald already. I think it's
> an either-or situation - the recipes will not need to be in both layers.
> People who want recipes from either or both layers should be able to include
> the layers as needed.

from my experience of deploying layers for others. Its quite a talk
for folks to get it and on top if you have overlapping recipes they
are not making life any
easier. if we start using this kind of method, it sure will fume into
chaos. I think layers should have some wholeness to them but at the
same time they should
be leveraging other layers to get functionality they need.