[yocto] Yocto Development Manual Appendix B question

jfabernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 09:00:27 PDT 2012

On 06/26/2012 10:56 AM, Rifenbark, Scott M wrote:
> Bruce,
>
> Should the example note this?  Would it be best to specifically say to uncomment that SRC_URI line?
>
> Scott
I think some text needs to be added. I uncommented the SRC_URI line and
I still fail building the image.  The failure is related to kernel tools:

ERROR: kern-tools-native: md5 data is not matching for
file://git/tools/kgit;beginline=5;endline=9;md5=e2bf4415f3d843f43d2e22b0d91a6fee
ERROR: kern-tools-native: The new md5 checksum is
d8d1d729a70cd5f52972f8884b80743d
ERROR: kern-tools-native: Check if the license information has changed in
ERROR: Licensing Error: LIC_FILES_CHKSUM does not match, please fix
ERROR: Function failed: do_qa_configure

Jim A