[yocto] grub-efi-native_1.99.bb fails in master branch

Darren Hart dvhart at linux.intel.com
Fri Jun 22 08:39:29 PDT 2012

On 06/20/2012 08:43 PM, Javeir Arantes wrote:

> Yep it's the same but what is the solution?? anything just wait for somebody
> solved it??
> I need another solution plase :S Need to compile the meta-intel layer

For the time being, I suggest building meta-intel with the 1.2 release.

Alternatively, if you don't need EFI, you can remove it from the
MACHINE_FEATURES and grub-efi won't be built.

Otherwise, it's just a matter of time (and/or effort) until this is fixed.

--
Darren Hart
Intel Open Source Technology Center