[yocto] python-numpy SRC_URI warnings

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 21:08:21 PDT 2012

Hi,
      What should I do to get rid of the following python-numpy SRC_URI warnings:

WARNING: Unable to get checksum for python-numpy SRC_URI entry config.h: file could not be found
WARNING: Unable to get checksum for python-numpy SRC_URI entry numpyconfig.h: file could not be found

if I look in the meta-openembedded/meta-oe/recipes-devtools/python/python-numpy folder, the config.f and numpyconfig.h files have been moved to an architecture specific folder (e.g. arm, mipsel).

However the python-numpy_1.4.1.bb recipe has not been updated to take the target CPU architecture specific file locations into account:

SRC_URI = "${SOURCEFORGE_MIRROR}/numpy/numpy-${PV}.tar.gz \
	   file://config.h \
	   file://numpyconfig.h \
	  "

Is there a variable that I can use for the target CPU architecture? I tried the following modifications but it didn't work

SRC_URI = "${SOURCEFORGE_MIRROR}/numpy/numpy-${PV}.tar.gz \
	   file://${TARGET_CPU}/config.h \
	   file://${TARGET_CPU}/numpyconfig.h \
	  "

Is the only alternative to do something like this (which works, btw):

SRC_URI = "${SOURCEFORGE_MIRROR}/numpy/numpy-${PV}.tar.gz \
	  "
SRC_URI_arm += " \
           file://arm/config.h \
	   file://arm/numpyconfig.h \