[yocto] RFC: Selecting base images in Hob

Barros Pena, Belen belen.barros.pena at intel.com
Thu Jun 21 03:35:49 PDT 2012

Thanks!

I'll move core-image-core to the stripped-down group.

We don't need to enforce a one to one relationship between images and
groups: an image could be in more than one group, so we could also create
a 'for development' group with all the sdk and dev images.

Any other suggestions on how to group the existing base images?

Cheers

Belen