[yocto] Bugzilla Reorganization

Michael Halstead michael at yoctoproject.org
Fri Jun 15 05:03:53 PDT 2012

The reorganization of bugzilla has been refined and the new layout is
available for preview at https://bugzilla.yoctodev.org/. After a quick
review I plan to make this change live on production. Expect a short 5
to 10 minute downtime while the changes go live later today.

I've attached the new layout and mapping file for reference.

--
Michael Halstead
Yocto Project / Sys Admin