[yocto] Web HOB planning discussion

Darren Hart dvhart at linux.intel.com
Wed Jun 13 09:08:16 PDT 2012

On 06/11/2012 07:20 AM, Jim Kosem wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here's the link to the wikipage for the design for WebHob that we've
> been working on here at the London office.
>
> https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_1.3_Web_Hob
>
> The direct link to the video screencast is here:
> https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/images/9/9c/Yocto_webHob.1.9_screencast.0.1.mov

It's looking fantastic!

The group/project concept is very interesting.

One thing I didn't see in the video, and perhaps you just couldn't cover
it, is how do you specify settings in local.conf? LICENSE settings for
example?

As for the image writer, it really should not be limited to USB devices.

--
Darren