[yocto] meta-cedartrail - serial console

jfabernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 13:31:34 PDT 2012

On 06/01/2012 04:10 PM, Darren Hart wrote:

>>> OK, I suggest following the instructions for creating a USBZIP format in
>>> README.hardware. If that fails, this merits a bug. Regardless, as rework
>>> the images for 1.3, we should be able to avoid the many many boot errors
>>> like this that people have been reporting and we've been working around.
>>>
>> I'll test the USBZIP method, but that has a many steps as the How Do I-
>> hard drive method.  I think we need a script like ddimage for USBZIP method.
>>
> Attached. I've passed this out to a few people. Would people like to see
> this in scripts/contrib?

I think the script is great and should be in the contrib directory.  One
question about it.  on the instructions to remove and reinsert the usb
key, mine automounts on reinsertion.  Is that going to create a
problem?? What the script created booted, but it seemed odd that the
automount happened, and the script seems to mount in the /tmp dir.