[yocto] prelink-cross project update

Mark Hatle mark.hatle at windriver.com
Fri Jun 1 08:25:26 PDT 2012

The prelink-cross project has been updated with a number of recent commits.
Each of these commits has been test with a Yocto Project target build and the
internal test suite for: qemux86, qemux86-64, qemuppc, qemumips and qemuarm.

Note, due to various issues I was unable to validate the x32 ABI.

See changelog below:

2012-05-30  Mark Hatle <mark.hatle at windriver.com>
         * configure.in: Change the default bug report address to me
         * testsuite/ifunc*.sh: Update a test to only run when !CROSS

2012-05-22  Joseph Myers  <joseph at codesourcery.com>
         * src/prelink.h: Add missing wrap_glob declaration

2012-05-28  Joseph Myers  <joseph at codesourcery.com>
         * m4/libelf.m4: Add unistd.h

2012-05-29  Mark Hatle <mark.hatle at windriver.com>
         * testsuite/tls*.sh: Update TLS __thread check
         * README.cross: change instructions to use autoreconf -if

2012-05-29  Mark Hatle <mark.hatle at windriver.com>
         Integrate testsuite patches:

         2012-05-25  Joseph Myers  <joseph at codesourcery.com>

         * testsuite: Introduce $READELF
         * testsuite: Introduce $RUN
         * testsuite: Introduce $RUN_HOST
         * testsuite/quick2.sh: Enable PIE test for ARM
         * testsuite: Use $CCLINK instead of $CC for tls tests

2012-04-10  Maxim Kuvyrkov  <maxim at codesourcery.com>
         * src/rtld/rtld.c (find_lib_by_soname): Follow ld.so's behavior of
         pulling its name from PT_INTERP.

2012-05-29  Mark Hatle <mark.hatle at windriver.com>
         * arch-x86_64.c: Fix R_X86_64_64 relocation

2012-05-25  Mark Hatle <mark.hatle at windriver.com>
         * Fix testsuite execution