[yocto] Yocto Web Hob 1.3 requirements

Jim Kosem jim at halfman.com
Fri Jun 1 07:19:09 PDT 2012

Hi,

Sure do. The presentation of the webHob designs here at the OSTC in London went over really well. We'll be sharing the design next week after our Bank Holiday here in the UK.

--
Jim Kosem
Skype: jkosem
GTalk: jim at halfman.com
Mobile: 07757 559081

Note: I read and reply to email only a couple of times a day. If you need something quicker, please use Skype, GTalk or if its urgent call my mobile.