[yocto] Yocto and Qt embedded

Giovanni Foiani fnognn at unife.it
Wed Jul 25 07:46:28 PDT 2012

I also tried to point to a qmake file under the Yocto build tree but it is
not correct..

Is there a way to compile the Qt application out of Qt creator?
For example sourcing the arm environment and running make into the
application folder?

Thanks

Giovanni
--

Dott. Ing. Giovanni Foiani

Cell:        +39-349-3577515
Phone:    +39-0532-97-4106
mail:        giovanni.foiani at unife.it
CenTec - Corso Guercino, 47 - 44042 Cento (FE)