[yocto] Week 28 Yocto WebHob update from London

Jim Kosem jim at halfman.com
Fri Jul 13 08:20:01 PDT 2012

Hi,

Here's the latest update (2.0) from the London team on the WebHob design
and last one from me.
https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Web_Hob_Design

We've also put together a final screencast for the prototype to explain all
the features showing our design thinking around WebHob and our vision for
how it will work.
https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/images/4/43/Yocto_webHob.2.4_screencast.0.3.mov

On the wiki update there's a PDF of all the screens of the latest version
(v.2.0) of the application<https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/images/8/8b/Webhob.2.0.pdf>,
a link to the GitHub <https://github.com/jkosem/Yocto-WebHob-Design> where
you can find the HTML5 prototype and graphics files (in Photoshop and PNG
formats), and an explanation of our work.

This past week we've been working on integrating the CSS, finalising and
fixing up the HTML, and a couple of Javascript

Thanks for all the interest.

--
Jim Kosem