[yocto] Error while adding a new recipe

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 00:38:20 PDT 2012

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 9:03 PM, Navani Srivastava
<navani.srivastava at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your reply..
> It is a pre-built-binary which I am trying to put in a specific path of
> rootfs.
> I didn't get what does it mean by "packaging it seperately"..

is this the only file in this package ? you might add
INHIBIT_PACKAGE_STRIP = "1" to the recipe then
but be aware this will disable stripping the binaries and if you have
other legit binaries that this
recipe is generating then they wont be stripped as well.