[yocto] clarification

Sreekanth Nandakumar Sreekanth.Nandakumar at csr.com
Tue Jul 10 22:05:39 PDT 2012

Hi,

As I am new to yocto can you clarify the following things.

We have our own kernel code(v 2.6.38) placed in local directory /home/administrator/testing/kernel) . I have written recipe for it.

We have Makefile to build the kernel. Will bitbake identify the Makefile & start building or how will it work?

Kindly let me know where should the SRC_URI should point if it is pointing to local directory.

Please clarify how to run a single recipe using bitbake or wat is the process to run a single recipe file?

Regards

Sreekanth

More information can be found at www.csr.com. Follow CSR on Twitter at http://twitter.com/CSR_PLC and read our blog at www.csr.com/blog