[yocto] meta-baryon

Jim Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 10:01:43 PDT 2012

On 07/11/2012 12:49 PM, Jim Abernathy wrote:
> On 07/11/2012 11:47 AM, Paul Eggleton wrote:

>>> This is an issues with Denzil.  I went back and built it on edison
>>> branch and it built clean and boots on a D510MO board.
>> OK, thanks. FYI I'm just running through a fresh build with it now with
>> master, and have hit a few unrelated issues, so I haven't quite got
>> to the one
>> you found yet. When I do I'll certainly investigate and let you know
>> what I
>> find.
> When you do have time, let me know if my assumptions above were
> correct.  I must be missing something because I can't find any
> evidence of webmin in the file system.  So while my board boots Yocto,
> I can't see any of the baryon layer.  Could a CORE-IMAGE-EXTRA-INSTALL
> or something be needed to force the inclusion into the file system??
>
> Jim A

Never mind.  Because baryon is on master and poky is on edison, there
are some issues like:

1.  the baryon-image.bb uses CORE_IMAGE_EXTRA_INSTALL instead of what
edison needed,which was POKY_EXTRA_INSTALL
2.  ffmpeg needs COMMERCIAL_LICENSE = yes instead of
LICENSE_FLAGS_WHITELIST += "commercial"

Jim A