[yocto] Raspberry Pi mailing list?

Andrei Gherzan andrei at gherzan.ro
Tue Jul 10 02:56:03 PDT 2012

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 12:53 PM, Paul Eggleton <
paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday 10 July 2012 12:45:28 Andrei Gherzan wrote:
> > On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 12:35 PM, Paul Eggleton <
> > paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com> wrote:
> > > FYI Andrei has now created a denzil branch in meta-raspberrypi which
> will
> > > match up with denzil in OE-Core/Poky. I'm not sure if the problem is
> still
> > > there but there may still be an issue building a kernel for the RPi
> with
> > > the toolchain in master - Chris and I have been sticking to denzil for
> the
> > > moment for that reason.
> >
> > Both should work now. Denzil and master.
>
> Just out of interest, have you managed to successfully boot a kernel built
> with master?

Yes. I switched to Image and things work as expected. It seems like after
updating the bootloader we introduced a bug which makes a compressed kernel
not boot-able. As soon as upstream will solve this we will switch back to
zImage.

About branches. Right now the only difference between denzil and master is
the netbase update.

@g