[yocto] Hob question: meta-yocto layer and 'defaultsetup' distro option

Xu, Dongxiao dongxiao.xu at intel.com
Tue Jul 3 05:00:21 PDT 2012

Yes, actually "defaultsetup" will be applied in default for any kind of layer settings, including the default OE-Core. The difference is, OE-Core only applies "defaultsetup", while for meta-yocto layer, we can add additional distro policies (poky, poky-bleeding, etc) to override some of the "defaultsetup" settings.

Thanks,
Dongxiao