[yocto] Yocto Project Facebook Page

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Wed Jan 11 16:33:22 PST 2012

Hi all,

In my wanderings as a community manager, evidently I found time last year
to set up both a "page" and a "group" on Facebook, and then proceeded to
neglect both of them. I am shutting down the "group", as it is quite
unused. In order to do so, I need to delete the group's 10 members, so if
you are one of those, please don't take offense!

Instead, please take a look at the Yocto Project Facebook Page (not group)
at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Yocto-Project/155601504475740?sk=wall and
give us a "Like" if you want to. You can also find the Yocto Project on
Google+ at https://plus.google.com/u/3/b/107524829985806817965/ and on
Twitter at http://twitter.com/YoctoProject, and a few other places as well.
I periodically post news and links to all of them.

thanks
--
Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org