[yocto] current Quick Start manual bug?

Rifenbark, Scott M scott.m.rifenbark at intel.com
Wed Feb 29 05:35:58 PST 2012

Thanks for noting this.  What happens when we release software is that the manuals are released as well.  The released manuals become the "current" version of the manuals.  Any bugs or errors with the documentation are addressed with the next version under development.  We try our best to keep the "current" manuals in sync with the released tarball versions of the manuals.  Sometimes, there are critical things that are caught after the tarball is generated and the "current" manual will have to be changed.

As an FYI, the "latest" versions of the manuals have areas under development, writer notes sometimes embedded in the text, and incomplete areas.  However, they are the very latest work.

Thanks,
Scott