[yocto] Yocto Project Quick Start Feedback

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Mon Feb 27 10:00:31 PST 2012

As this page is regenerated each time the document changes, we'll need to
find a way to add the script to the source so it isn't simply overwritten.
Scott, I'll ping you separately to describe how to do this.

Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org