[yocto] [meta-ti] bitbake ti-syslink fails for MACHINE=c6a816x

Brian Hutchinson b.hutchman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 13:21:28 PST 2012

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 4:07 PM, Monk, Roger <r-monk at ti.com> wrote:
> I don't think it is worth spending too much time debugging this, since this version of syslink is pretty old now and there will likely be further issues in this environment even if we can can get th build to complete, since there are other related dependencies.  Best would be to look at adding the version >= those versions that are used in DVSDK 5.03.  This is planned, but we don't have a schedule at the moment.  If you have some time to help integrate these newer components it would be a big help.
>
> Thanks,
> ~roger

I just need to get syslink and sysbios going on C6A816x & L138.  We
bitbake our rootfs image from Angstrom at the moment.  Can you advise
the best way to get syslink/sysbios going on these two targets?  Our
build machines a Linux based.  Should I be using the versions that are
packaged inside the ezsdk .bin file?

I can also help integrating but I might need some direction to get started.

Regards,

Brian