[yocto] meta-mono is released

Autif Khan autif.mlist at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 11:33:25 PST 2012

>> meta-mono has been released. I have tested it on x86 and ARM
>> successfully  and on PPC and MIPS unsuccessfully. I will work on those
>> architectures and time becomes available. If someone prefers that they
>> need mono for MIPS or PPC immediately, please email me and I will see
>> what I can do.
>
> At this point of time, I am using github for hosting the source.
>
> Michael Halstead is setting me up with git.yoctoproject
>
> The code will be moved over to git.yoctoproject in the next few days.

Things move at light speed apparently.

All the code is available at git.yoctoproject and github.

Only git.yoctoproject is authoritative, the code at github will be removed soon.

Layer Index has been updated to reflect this.

http://www.openembedded.org/wiki/LayerIndex

Source is in git:

git://git.yoctoproject.org:meta-mono.git

http://git.yoctoproject.org (under Yocto MetaData Layers)