[yocto] The sysroot location in eclipse plugin?

Ni Qingliang niqingliang at insigma.com.cn
Thu Feb 16 23:26:33 PST 2012

the environment-setup file in build tree had defined CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS
which include the sysroot argument(<build_tree>/tmp/sysroots/<machine>).

Do we must specify the sysroot location in the eclipse plugin?

after specify it, I found the CFLAGS CXXFLAGS in project property follow
it, and dropped the sysroot defined in environment-setup file.

and I have another sysroot running on target (qemu) unzipped from the
image.

If I specify the target sysroot in eclipse-plugin, I can't compile my
code, because there is no any header file in /usr/include.
If I specify the <build_tree>/tmp/sysroots/<machine>, I can't running
the qemu machine in eclipse, because there is no 'init'.

what is the problem?

THANKS!

--
Yi Qingliang