[yocto] RDEPENDS fails to find an existing package

Joshua Immanuel josh at hipro.co.in
Tue Feb 14 23:23:01 PST 2012

Hello all,
	I've been trying to package libharu for yocto. So, wrote a recipe for
its latest version libharu_2.2.1.bb. The generated .so, .la and .a files
for this are in the name 'libhpdf'. (I guess this will not cause any
problem.) These files are found in ${WORKDIR}/image/usr/lib

My custom-image RDEPENDS for libharu. While building the custom-image
bitbake complains

        | error: Failed dependencies:
        | 	libharu is needed by task-custom-hdb-1.0-r3.ekino

How do I fix this issue?

There were no errors reported while building libharu recipe.

Any pointers in this regard would be very helpful

Regards
Joshua
--
Joshua Immanuel