[yocto] [oe] OpenEmbedded/Yocto Freescale ARM BSP Layer

Chris Verges kg4ysn at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 17:10:10 PST 2012

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 11:19 AM, Adrian Alonso <aalonso00 at gmail.com> wrote:

> *We are proud to announce the creation of a mailing list to easy the
> communication of people using Freescale’s ARM*

Hi Adrian,

As one of these users, thank you for helping to create a support structure
around OpenEmbedded and the Freescale portfolio!  I noticed that the i.MX51
is all that is in there right now.  Would this be an appropriate place for
the i.MX23 as well?  I wasn't sure if the scope was being limited or if
this was an artifact of the newness of the repository.

Again, many thanks!

Chris