[yocto] MEL Kit for Beagle/Panda

Cherry, John John_Cherry at mentor.com
Fri Feb 10 05:52:17 PST 2012

System Builder is just Mentor's view of bitbake/metadata.  These MEL Kits are built with the same bitbake that Yocto uses and is based on all the same metadata (oe-core, meta-yocto, etc.)

The Mentor-specific metadata (sb-core) is being merged into the core layers, so you could say that System Builder is looking more and more like Yocto.

> I'll try to give the download a whirl over the weekend on my
> beagleboard.

Enjoy.

John