[yocto] Build Error

autif khan autif.mlist at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 09:31:14 PST 2012

Here is what I have - I started with a minimal ubuntu server and the
following command seens to get all the dependencies - the last few
(bison, flex and unzip) are not required - but are required for other
stuff I am working on.

I hope this helps with the documentation.

sudo apt-get install -y gcc g++ patch diffstat texi2html texinfo cvs
subversion gawk chrpath make libgl1-mesa-dev libglu1-mesa-dev
libsdl1.2-dev git libxml-parser-perl bison gettext flex unzip