[yocto] Hob 1.2 design - visuals

Barros Pena, Belen belen.barros.pena at intel.com
Mon Feb 6 02:29:34 PST 2012

Hi all,

It looks like there are some design implementation principles laid out on
the email below. Just to summarise:

1. Implement the Hob design with the toolkit provided widgets and OS theme
and review which things we might want to enhance later. I understand this
excludes icons: we will use the ones provided by the visual design.

2. Make sure that all action buttons in windows and dialogues follow up
the spacing GNOME rules set by the Human Interface Guidelines at
http://developer.gnome.org/hig-book/3.0/index.html.en

3. Inherit colour scheme from applied OS theme in host computer

Shane, Dongxiao: if you have any comments about the above, please let us
know.

Cheers

Belen

Intel Corporation (UK) Limited