[yocto] HOW DO I - new one added for EMGD and Crownbay

Darren Hart dvhart at linux.intel.com
Sun Feb 5 11:19:49 PST 2012

On 02/04/2012 07:21 AM, jfabernathy wrote:
> I just added and EMGD example to the How Do I in the wiki.

Jim, really appreciate your work here. For those of us not following
quite as closely, please provide links to the pages you update so we
don't have to go hunting for them.

I'm interested to see what more was needed for EMGD and Crownbay than is
already in the BSP README.

> In my opinion, we need to think about breaking this one big edit up into
> individual How Do I's.  It would simplify editing and make getting to
> the individual How Do I's much easier and quicker.
>
> I don't know how to do that, but I think it needs doing.
>
> Jim A

Darren Hart
Intel Open Source Technology Center
Yocto Project - Linux Kernel