[yocto] enable netbase network interfaces?

Lai Eddy eddy.lai.tw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 15:31:44 PST 2012

in the "Reference Manual "How do I make sure connected network interfaces
are brought up by default?"  said 2 files need to be added to enable
network interfaces, where can I find template files?
The default interfaces file provided by the netbase recipe does not
automatically bring up network interfaces. Therefore, you will need to add
a BSP-specific netbase that includes an interfaces file.
For example, add the following files to your layer:
     meta-MACHINE/recipes-bsp/netbase/netbase/MACHINE/interfaces
     meta-MACHINE/recipes-bsp/netbase/netbase_5.0.bbappend