[yocto] What is GMAE?

Zhang, Jessica jessica.zhang at intel.com
Fri Dec 14 13:09:57 PST 2012

Actually I talked with Richard regarding retiring the toolchain targets (meta-toolchain and meta-toolchain-gmae) as Mark mentioned that now we can build a toolchain matching the image.  Also, we're continue improving adt-installer which also allows you to setup sysroot using the target image as well.  Richard's concern is there maybe some legacy user that preferred the toolchain target. With the latest changes in toolchain generation which really maps to target images, probably we should unplug to legacy ones to make the toolchain generation more streamline.  Thoughts or concerns?

Thanks,
Jessica