[yocto] Systemtap with Yocto Eclipse Plug-In

Björn Arnelid Bjorn.Arnelid at enea.com
Thu Dec 13 00:07:21 PST 2012

Hi,

I am trying to figure out how to use the systemtap tool in the Yocto Eclipse Plug-In.
Looking at the plugin it seems like i should compile a systemtap kernel module that i then could point out with my systemtap plugin.
The trouble is that i do not know how to do this, and i was not able to find any documentation on how to do it.

Could someone please point me to the right documentation page or explain how to do this?

regards,
Björn