[yocto] adding package management

Tim Coote tim+yoctoproject.org at coote.org
Wed Dec 12 04:07:53 PST 2012

ok. Thanks.

just spotted the split between rpm / rpm5 and yum. I suppose that the knock on is managing multiple repos for different update managers.

don't suppose you know if there are material differences from a packaging/dependency point of view between rpm4 and rpm5?

is there an eta for smart in the mainstream core?