[yocto] slight clarification for yocto docs web page?

Rifenbark, Scott M scott.m.rifenbark at intel.com
Mon Dec 10 03:52:56 PST 2012

Robert,

This "poky" term in the link is because back when the manual was first set up I used "poky-ref-manual" as the manuals folder.  The easiest fix would be set up a symlink from a more appropriately named link.  A fix that has a lot more ripples would be to rename the directory to something like "ref-manual."  The point about noting the BSP chapter is wrong and should not be there.  I am copying Jeff so that it can get fixed on the website's documentation page.

Thanks,
Scott