[yocto] uboot i.MX6

Tim Verstraete Tim.Verstraete at medecbenelux.be
Thu Dec 6 02:24:56 PST 2012

Hi everybody,

I have build the i.MX6 with danny release of yocto and latest freescale meta using the core-image-minimal image for imx6qsabresd target machine ==> result is build has done everything BUT I when I upload my uboot to my sd card I get nothing. When I change uboot to the image from the freescale website everything runs ...

So this means the kernel and root file system are just fine, only uboot is not ok. My uboot is about half the size of the freescale uboot.

Do I need to do anything special for uboot to run on my device?

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Tim