[yocto] meta-raspberry pi libav bbappend

Jack Mitchell ml at communistcode.co.uk
Fri Aug 31 02:10:11 PDT 2012

On 31/08/12 10:03, Tomas Frydrych wrote:
> On 31/08/12 09:44, Jack Mitchell wrote:
>> My BBMASK is:
>>
>>     BBMASK =
>>
>> "meta-raspberrypi/recipes-multimedia/libav|meta-raspberrypi/recipes-core/systemd"
> I think it matches against full paths, so try:
>
> ".*/meta-raspberrypi/recipes-multimedia/libav|.*/meta-raspberrypi/recipes-core/systemd"
>
> Tomas

Thanks for the suggestion but unfortunately no dice. It was working
about a week ago with this BBMASK...The only big change I can see is
that omxplayer now depends in libav, but I have tried just masking the
whole recipes-multimedia path with the same result, so I don't it's that.

>> Does this BBMASK not cover:
>>

>> /home/jack/Projects/poky-rasp/meta-raspberrypi/recipes-multimedia/libav/libav_0.7.4.bbappend
>>

>> Cheers,

   Jack Mitchell (jack at embed.me.uk)
   Embedded Systems Engineer
   http://www.embed.me.uk