[yocto] meta-raspberry pi libav bbappend

Jack Mitchell ml at communistcode.co.uk
Fri Aug 31 01:26:03 PDT 2012

I'm attempting to build for the Raspberry Pi again today and I have hit
a problem with libav. I have it BBMASK'ed in my local.conf however it
seems the recipe still gets sanity checked and can't find the recipe to
go with the bbappend so it fails.

What is the best way to get around this?

EDIT: I just checked the readme again and it seems as though meta-oe is
now required, is this the only hurdle in having a non meta-oe build or
has there been other additions recently?

Regards,
Jack.

--

   Jack Mitchell (jack at embed.me.uk)