[yocto] Poky 1.3_M3 branch does not work with linux-yocto 3.0 kernel ?

Saxena, Rahul rahul.saxena at intel.com
Wed Aug 29 22:06:03 PDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: yocto-bounces at yoctoproject.org [mailto:yocto-bounces at yoctoproject.org] On Behalf Of Bodke, Kishore K
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 11:08 AM
To: Bruce Ashfield; Hart, Darren
Cc: yocto at yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [yocto] Poky 1.3_M3 branch does not work with linux-yocto 3.0 kernel ?

Cedartrail BSP has PVR Graphics drivers which works only with 3.0 Kernel.

Thanks
Kishore.

I am mainly interested in ensuring 3.0 Kernel works with the next Yocto release (i.e. Yocto 1.3)
since the CedarTrail BSP will work only with 3.0 Kernel due to a graphics driver dependency.

We will not port the Cedartrail BSP beyond Yocto 1.3.

Thanks
Rahul