[yocto] Documentation improvement

Rifenbark, Scott M scott.m.rifenbark at intel.com
Mon Aug 27 09:02:49 PDT 2012

Jim,

I am addressing issues in my email box (bottom up) and was not sure if I ever closed this one with you.  I have made changes to the "Creating Configuration Fragments" section in the YP Development Manual "latest" version (http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/latest/dev-manual/dev-manual.html#creating-config-fragments).  I added wording from the BSP guide to help clear this up.  If you want to examine the new section against the 1.2 version, see the same section in the current manual at http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/current/dev-manual/dev-manual.html#creating-config-fragments.

Thanks,
Scott