[yocto] Shuku requirements for BSP testing

Darren Hart dvhart at linux.intel.com
Thu Aug 23 20:07:39 PDT 2012

Hi Ross,

After working through some testing requirements for the FRI2, I think we
should include packages to enable the following. I don't know the exact
packages required for all of them, and some are likely already supported
in your plan for shuku.

testing network
testing wifi
	iw ?
testing 3g
	connman-tests
	ofono-tests
testing audio mixer
	alsa-utils-alsamixer
	alsa-utils-amixer (both are nice to have)
testing audio playback
	alsa-utils-aplay
	alsa-utils-alsactl
	(maybe just all of alsa-utils really)
testing hardware accelerated 3D (GL)
	Open for suggestions here, GLX Gears doesn't seem quite adequate
testing video playback (vaapi, etc.)
	gstreamer and enough codecs to play a few formats
	vaapi bits
	Tom, can you provide the exact package names required here?

--
Darren Hart
Intel Open Source Technology Center