[yocto] The dependency packages

Liu treebody at embedstudy.com
Thu Aug 23 03:55:56 PDT 2012

Hi all,
       I'm watching the dependency graphs generated by "bitbake -g -u depexp busybox", and I found the most dependncy packages where there are invoked. But still several ones left I can not find where or which file to invoke
 them.
       1) The first package is quilt and I know it is used to patch something.Meanwhile I find that in the building process the quilt package is always first built than other packages. Then how can I see  that it is indeed necessary to build the package "quilt".That is to say which file defines to build quilt.
       2) I used bitbake -e busybox | grep DEPENDS to show the required packages for my build.  I did not find the pseudo in the DEPENDS,but I see something related in poky-denzil-7.0.1/scripts/bitbake . Is there any other place defines to use some certain packages like this ?
       Best wishes,