[yocto] Documenting the mailing lists.

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Mon Aug 20 15:43:13 PDT 2012

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 3:37 PM, Darren Hart <dvhart at linux.intel.com> wrote:
> On 08/20/2012 03:18 PM, Jeff Osier-Mixon wrote:
>> The mailing lists and website stuff is generally my responsibility,
>> but please fix anything you like. :)  Be aware that the new website is
>
> No intent to take over anything, I've just had to answer the "what goes
> where" question a few too many times these last couple of weeks and felt
> I should do something about it :-)

Oh, I'm not joking - please fix anything you want! or Scott or I can
do it. Thanks for getting the ball rolling. I'll catch up on this
thread.

> I made sure you were on CC so you could help guide this.
>
>> under construction, so I am loathe to change much on the old website
>> at this point.  For the new one, it may be possible to dynamically
>> grab the description from mailman.
>
> We'll still need descriptions of the non-yocto-project lists, so that
> may not be particularly helpful.

The only YP-related, non-YP lists I currently track are
openembedded-core and bitbake-devel.  Both are OE lists, and I have
recently volunteered to help admin, so can make sure they have valid
Descriptions. If there are other lists we should track, please let me
know and I'll add them to the pile.

Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org