[yocto] Documenting the mailing lists.

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Mon Aug 20 15:18:29 PDT 2012

The mailing lists and website stuff is generally my responsibility,
but please fix anything you like. :)  Be aware that the new website is
under construction, so I am loathe to change much on the old website
at this point.  For the new one, it may be possible to dynamically
grab the description from mailman.

Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org