[yocto] Hob and image groups: feedback wanted

Barros Pena, Belen belen.barros.pena at intel.com
Mon Aug 20 04:25:14 PDT 2012

Hi all,

As part of bug 2345 I've come up with an alternative way of selecting base
images in Hob that involves grouping base images. I have given a first go
to the image groups, but it would be good if you looked at them to make
sure they make sense.

The groups are listed in page 2 of this document:

https://bugzilla.yoctoproject.org/attachment.cgi?id=704

There is also a html-based prototype of the image selection process here:

https://github.com/belenbarrospena/2-step-image-selection-2345

You can play with the 'Select a base image' section to see how the image
groups work.

Let me know if we need to make any changes.

Thanks!

Belen

Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)